Monday, February 2, 2009

we like barking




Isa and daddy had a busy weekend - including this trip to the Wyoming Stage Stop dog sled race. We saw the usual suspects there, including Morgan and Emmie who are daughters of one of my co-workers. Bennett Hutchison was also there to enjoy the barking. As serious as Isa's face looks, she had a blast! The weather was beautiful, and Isa made her first TV appearance, as Emmie was interviewed on the K2 TV network out of Casper. You don't see Isa (I don't think), but Bennett makes an appearance. Click on Feb 1 10pm news. I don't know how long this link will work, but if you can hang in there (or fast forward) for 9 minutes and 50 seconds, you can watch the piece. This is Isa's most regular annual recreational event so far, as it was her third trip (out of three chances) to see the dog sled races.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nanny said...

How Cool!!!!!! It never ceases to amaze me that there is so much for Isa to do out there. I know she and Phil had a great time. I watched the tv news report but, as you said, I didn't see Isa. Glad you also had some one on one time with Miss Sylvi.

Gramma / PopPop Schneider said...

Wow! I hate the snow... but you all always find ways to enjoy it.
Maybe because its out there and not in cincinnati. It took me 1.5 hrs to get home tonight and Mike has been on the road 4.5 hours already and not home yet! HORRIBLE.

Glad you guys are enjoying it.

Love you all.