Tuesday, January 20, 2009

haircut? what haircut?

i guess it was just not meant to be. isa absolutely refused to go through with her haircut today. no amount of talking-up beforehand, yummy suckers, begging, or pleading could get her to sit in that seat! that's right, she threw one heckavu fit, so we packed up and went home sans cute new hairdo. i wasn't too disappointed with the whole ordeal, as toddlers will be toddlers, until it occured to me that not getting a haircut meant that the tanglefest would continue. oy.

1 comment:

Nanny said...

I REALLY hate the haircut didn't materialize... Hey, the girl just likes long hair. I am going to get you the name of the brand of detangler I use to use with Cate because it WORKED. It just may take more than you are spraying on there. Oh well, sorry about not getting to see a new "do". I love you all.