Sunday, January 13, 2008

downhill goosey






Since the mommy does all of the work on the blog, it's about time the daddy puts in a couple words. We've had a stretch of fabulous winter weather (highs in the upper twenties, clear skies), and made it out for a little snow play this afternoon. Amid the new teeth coming, mommy sewing, and daddy working around the house, the fresh air was desperately needed.

We went out for a couple sled runs at the golf course. When there is snow in town, the golf course makes for an excellent close-to-home site for sledding and cross-country skiing. I thought it would be a good post to try out a slide show. I am not sure if I like it better or not, but it sure does allow us to post more pictures in one place. Hope you enjoy!

the d.

6 comments:

Gramma / PopPop Schneider said...

I like the slide (sled)show! pardon the pun..lol But, I was able to right click and save pics to my Isa file for printing my own prints! ! I can't do that with videos... but don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the videos. The pics were fabulous and I am glad to have a pic with all three in vision. Looks like you have a snow bunny on your hands! Stay warm and snugly. xoxoxo

Mimi said...

The pics are great, we do occassionaly need a video to hear that sweet little voice! Can't tell who's having the most fun, Daddy, Mommy or Isabel! Love and miss ya'll, Bub & Queen

Floaterie said...

oooo...i love the slide show!! great idea! you could put a favorite song to it ans it could be like a mini movie! hehe.....good job!
=)

Nanny said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I actually found
(by accident) all 18 pictures, some of which weren't on the slide show. I saved some to get prints of,too. Martha, I am glad to have one of the whole family, also. Love the slide shows but the video
is wonderful as well.

Frogs Mom said...

Phil - I'm kind of mixed with the slide shows myself too.

We can't seem to decide what type of medium seems best; where to store, how to share, how to give access. How to share my pics, his pics, our digital videos, our digital tape, our slides...

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

i think i like the slideshow now, but i wouldnt want it with every post. it was good for yesterday though as we had so many fun pics.

as for photo sharing, we havent so far. i am alright with the blog, but since its not password protected, haven't linked it to our picasa albumn. and flicker is certainly out.

blair :-)